Dr. Darrell Rigel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Rigel?

Front desk always rude

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I am a melanoma patient. I started with Dr. Rigel many years ago. His front desk employees were always rude. He seemed to cater more to the elite upper east side plastic surgery patients than his "life or death" melanoma patients. I now see a different doctor, who is a specialist in melanoma. Much more comfortable.

Saved me

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Came on on business trip and had an emergency skin problem. Rigel was the best. Knew what it was right away and solved it. He is the best!

Rude

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Rude, arrogant, impolite. I'm going elsewhere.

Solved what others could not

Posted on March 7th, 2015

I had a skin problem that 5 other dermatologists could not help me with. Dr. Rigel solved it in 1 visit! He and his staff were caring and great. Thanks so much Dr. Rigel!

Waste of Time

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Posted on June 5th, 2014

Been struggling with skin cancer for awhile and was referred to Dr. Rigel. He put me at ease immediately while he treated my problems. After all these years, I am finally with the right doctor. I highly recommend him.

Rigel is a jerk

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr. Rigel is a jerk. He doesn't take insurance anymore because he thinks he is really good. He charges you based on what your job is and how rich he thinks you are. His office hates him and his bedside manner sucks. Definitely don't go see this guy unless you want to get ripped off.

Front desk cost Rigel a patient

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Showed up at 11:35 for an 11:30 appointment. By 12:15, still hadn't been called back, and so I left. Front desk: Nicole blase/rude, Carol apologetic.

Solved the problem!

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Heard that he was a world expert in skin cancer and that was really correct! Diagnosed the problem and treated it (others had missed it). He is also a really nice caring person.

made the diagnosis when the others could not

Posted on October 21st, 2012

I had been to 4 other dermatologists who did not know what I had. I came to Dr. Rigel who made the diagnosis in one visit and got me better. Great office, staff and service. Would definitely recommend to others.

The Best!

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I came in for a skin problem and found out that it was nothing. Dr. Rigel took the time to answer all of my questions and conselled me on sun protection too. An unusually comprehisive visit in these days of rushed medicine! Recommend highly!

BEAUTIFUL SCAR ON BIG SKIN CANCER

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I had a skin cancer that I let go too long on my face. Dr. Rigel diagnosed it and did an incredible job on it. You can hardly even see that it was there. I STRONGLY recommend him if you need something taken off. He is also caring and very knoledgeable in his field.