Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darrell S Roelandt DO
Dr. Darrell S Roelandt, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fruitport, MI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Darrell S Roelandt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Darrell S Roelandt has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
DO NOT GO THERE!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darrell S Roelandt - Posted on October 2nd, 2014
You doctors change all the time, and if you need pain meds you can forget about it. I was prescribed a med for migraines that was over $350 (which this is NOT the first time this has happened) and Dr Flynn refused to call in anything even though she was the one who prescribed the expensive med in the first place. Its not like I was asking for any heavy-duty pain meds, just something to take the migraine away. The office is very slow and thet don't really care about their patients or how they are feeling!!! I will be changing Dr ASAP and I would warn anyone I know NOT to go there, it's so bad I wouldn't take any of my pets there!!!
16 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Darrell S Roelandt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsFRUITPORT FAMILY MEDICINE, 3443 Farr Rd, Fruitport, MI
Dr. Darrell S Roelandt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fruitport, MI.