Dr. Darrell S Roelandt Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Darrell S Roelandt?

DO NOT GO THERE!!!

You doctors change all the time, and if you need pain meds you can forget about it. I was prescribed a med for migraines that was over $350 (which this is NOT the first time this has happened) and Dr Flynn refused to call in anything even though she was the one who prescribed the expensive med in the first place. Its not like I was asking for any heavy-duty pain meds, just something to take the migraine away. The office is very slow and thet don't really care about their patients or how they are feeling!!! I will be changing Dr ASAP and I would warn anyone I know NOT to go there, it's so bad I wouldn't take any of my pets there!!!

Dr. Darrell S Roelandt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fruitport, MI.