Dr. Darrell L Widmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell L Widmer?

Not there for you when you really need him.

Called the doctor's office 1st thing in the morning due to feeling very ill. I described my symptoms & they told me they would call me back. They did call me back 2 hours later & told me they would not see me, nor would they call in a prescription. This was on a Friday of all days (with Doctors offices being closed on Saturdays)The instructions I was gived were "If you feel worse, go to a wellness clinic or the emergency room" I called another doctor 25 miles away that I had not seen in 2 years, and as busy as he was, he took me right in. I had strep throat! I thanked that doctor for seeing me on that day and he told me "Every one of my patients are important and deserve immediate attention when ill. If I cannot see them which is rare, I will ALWAYS prescribe for them"Needless to say, Dr Widmer sent the exact opposite message (that I was not important or deserving) I will not be going back to see Dr Widmer again!

Patient for 6-7 years

I've been a patient of Dr. Widmer's since 2002. I think he is an excellent physician, he has an exceptional staff, he listens, takes time to get to know his patients and is just an all around fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who will take the time to listen to your concerns and who genuinely cares about his patients.