Dr. Darren Alexander Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Darren Alexander?

Absolute Genius, excellent diagnostician, and a scholar and a gentleman.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Smart and compassionate. Highly ethical. Top Notch for a very stressful medical specialty.

Doctor or butcher?

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I presented to Dr. Alexander with a wound, paperwork on how to proceed and the direct # of the previous physician. He clearly disregarded my wishes on all aspects of the visit. When he was unable or not patient enough to numb the area he proceeded to make a large incision without ANY medication at all and despite my screaming for him to stop. When I informed him the small dose of pain medication he had given me was not adequate he acted like I was an addict looking for a hit. He then proceeded to discharge me while I was clearly in shock. I was shaking, sweating, my teeth were chattering uncontrollably. When my son informed the staff that I was unable to get to get in a wheelchair he was told that they had a large staff that as many of them as needed could come and "help" me into a wheelchair. Unfortunately I have been treated for this before so I know it can be done. The area can be numbed and the pain reasonably controlled. This doctor is a monster without a soul.

Worst doctor ever

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Dr. Alexander lacks all empathy for his patients and I recommend never seeing this doctor to save you the pain and prevent you from waisting your money. I have seen this doctor twice in the ER and both times have been the worst experience I've had within the medical field. The first time we saw him he began to search my purse without my permission or my husbands permission. My husband stopped him from looking through my purse. It was obvious from that point this doctor has no boundaries with his patients. During that visit he was rude and made me feel like I did something wrong. The second time I saw him he ask me inappropriate questions and again automatically put me and my husband on the defensive. He acted like we were there to simply dupe him and get drugs, nothing could be further from the truth. As our conversation continued he also began talking about his achievements as to impress us of what he has accomplished. I don't understand that behavior as we are in the ER for a reason. In both visits I had had just had surgery and he treated us like we were a drug addict seeking to score our next fix. In both cases we told him what had occurred and I was having adverse affects to a general and gave him our physicians name. Even though he verified our story his still treated us without any empathy and made me feel like I had done something wrong. It seems like he was getting joy out of watching others in pain. While waiting for him we could hear him arguing with other patients and causing them more grief than being concerned with their health concerns. After our last visit we could clearly see their staff doesn't respect this doctor and this doctor doesn't respect his patients. I recommend that you avoid this doctor like the plague. Dr Alexander to put it simply is a narcissistic sadist that lacks all empathy for his patients and I can't understand why he's a doctor other to cause pain to people and get paid for it.

Disrespectful

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Completely condescending. Rude and doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Needs negative stars for bedside manner

Ripoff

Posted on December 23rd, 2008

Charged us $575 for a 5 minute visit. Refused to respond to letter sent to him asking for explanation of charges. Refuses to honor insurance adjustment.

Posted on August 10th, 2016