Awesome Stem Cell Doctor

Has gotten very slack in the office

The last time I was going to him he was only wirking one day a week, kind of strange, later I found lawsuits against him, dint know if they suspended him or what. He lets his PA’s take over, Michelle and other guy. And he doesn’t have the best hospitals, I know, I’ve been to two horrible hospitals with him!!!

I too had complications with my surgery.Waiting time in office was3 hours on 1 visit!Horrible when your suffering in pain.I also was treated rudely on several occasions.I had my 1st surgery with other surgeon and the diifrence is night and day.Ive had 2 surgeries and have been left with more pain and complications than I started with.After surgery good luck getting ahold of him.I don't know how anyone could have a good experience after what I went through.Please research very carefully!

Staff has horrible curtesy... Make you wait more then 1.5 hrs with an appointment. Front desk is a guy with rude manner.

Dr. Darren Bergey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Colton, CA.