Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darren Depalma has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 7
I went to the Plant City ER with what I thought was surely a heart attack. The pain was so severe I couldn't stand straight up. Within 5 minutes I was in a room on a table receiving an EKG and aspirin, then an ultrasound that showed gallstones. Dr. Depalma spent time to reassure me, to give me good advice (to see his recommended surgeon quickly before I had another attack requiring emergency surgery over Christmas. At all times he was warm, seemed to care about me, and answered my questions. I had the surgery quickly and easily before it became an acute situation.
11 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of South Florida
Dr. Darren Depalma accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Florida Baptist Hospital, 301 N Alexander St, Plant City, FL
Dr. Darren Depalma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plant City, FL.