Dr. Darren Depalma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Depalma?

David Ham Plant City

Great Emergency MD at South Florida Baptist Hospital

Gall Bladder attack

I went to the Plant City ER with what I thought was surely a heart attack. The pain was so severe I couldn't stand straight up. Within 5 minutes I was in a room on a table receiving an EKG and aspirin, then an ultrasound that showed gallstones. Dr. Depalma spent time to reassure me, to give me good advice (to see his recommended surgeon quickly before I had another attack requiring emergency surgery over Christmas. At all times he was warm, seemed to care about me, and answered my questions. I had the surgery quickly and easily before it became an acute situation.