Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darren M Farley has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He was not available at my first appointment for a sonogram/fetal well being due to it being an emergency referral appointment. He actually came to the hospital that evening to meet me in person and to answer any questions I had. My family and I were very impressed and appreciated his bluntness about my condition and what we can do/could expect.
I saw Dr. Farley for a pre-pregnancy consultation. I had previously lost a baby at 18 weeks and wanted to talk about possible reasons for the loss and chances of carrying full term again. I appreciated Dr. Farley's compassion to my loss and found it obvious that he was very knowledgeable, but he did not do well at talking to my level of understanding. I did appreciate his follow-up letter but it was written just like he spoke: medical jargon difficult for the patient to understand. He took ample time but I didn't feel I could ask many more questions without being overwhelmed with "medicalese." I will be finding another doctor with whom I'm able to communicate with better.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
15 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Darren M Farley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Womens Health Pa, 3232 E Murdock St, Wichita, KS
Dr. Darren M Farley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.