Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darren K Freeman has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Darren K Freeman has the following 6 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Back Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Darren K Freeman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
For 3 years I lived with debilitating pain and I went to at least a half dozen doctors who either dismissed me or prescribed physical therapy for what wound up being a fractured hip. Dr. Freeman took time throughout my subsequent surgeries to find that I had special needs and that is far beyond what any doctor had previously done with me. He is a thorough, caring and proactive doctor I would recommend highly.
dr. Freeman is not only a great doctor he is a compassionate doctor he explains everything to me and doesn't mind if he has to do it twice. I have a multitude of problems with my spine due to two horrible car accidents years ago. he makes every attempt to repair the problems or alleviate the pain so I can live my life as close to normal as possible.he always treat me with dignity and respect and doesn't make me feellike a burden or hopeless.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
New York University
Dr. Darren K Freeman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUcr Health Pain Management, 4510 Brockton Ave, Riverside, CA
Dr. Darren K Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.