Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darren L Grunwaldt has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Dr. Darren L Grunwaldt has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
I was treated by Dr. Grundwaldt when he was completing his OMM residency in Grand Rapids MI. He figured out I had Gastroparesis after only a few visits. I had been suffering with Gastroparesis for 2 years prior, while regularly seeing a Gastroenterologist. The type of doctor who should have made the diagnoses.I suffer from a number of chronic illnesses, and have seen many doctors, in many specialties. Of all the doctors I have seen, Dr. Grundwaldt is the best listener, which is why he was able to figure out what was wrong, while many others missed the boat. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and spends the time needed to diagnose, and treat the health problems other doctors missed. I came to this site to find where Dr. Grundwaldt office is. I was hoping to change to make him my primary provider. Unfortunately he is too far away for me, but if he is in your area, I recommend to you.
Dr. Grunwaldt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Darren L Grunwaldt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMetro Health Community Clinic, 1925 Breton Rd SE Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Darren L Grunwaldt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.