Dr. Darren Grunwaldt Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Darren Grunwaldt?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I was treated by Dr. Grundwaldt when he was completing his OMM residency in Grand Rapids MI. He figured out I had Gastroparesis after only a few visits. I had been suffering with Gastroparesis for 2 years prior, while regularly seeing a Gastroenterologist. The type of doctor who should have made the diagnoses.I suffer from a number of chronic illnesses, and have seen many doctors, in many specialties. Of all the doctors I have seen, Dr. Grundwaldt is the best listener, which is why he was able to figure out what was wrong, while many others missed the boat. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and spends the time needed to diagnose, and treat the health problems other doctors missed. I came to this site to find where Dr. Grundwaldt office is. I was hoping to change to make him my primary provider. Unfortunately he is too far away for me, but if he is in your area, I recommend to you.

Posted on November 10th, 2017