Dr. Darren P Hee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren P Hee?

Dr Hee would talk with my husband and take time to probe any concerns. Even with reg. visits Dr Hee was completely attentive. My husband enjoyed his dr. visits. I would recommend Dr Hee any day. I Would Give Him Five Stars On Everthing but the web page doesnt light up the stars......

He's a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and spends a lot of time with each patient. He is my doctor, my husbands, 2 adult sons and my 80 year old mother. He does occassionally run late as most doctors do but I think this is because he takes his time with each patient.

Just an awful experience, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone and would suggest people avoid him.

Excellent Dr

I have been using Dr Hee as my primary care doctor for over 15 years and absolutely love him. Great bedside manner and always willing to listen to me. Spends as much time as needed with you to understand what is going on.

Dr Hee LISTENS !!

Dr Hee LISTENS well. He spends all the time YOU will need to explain your observations and concerns. He will only speak or ask questions when you are done. He is a caring Doctor as well as a great human, and that goes for his staff (Jenny) also. We left him for a short time as we moved but are back with him. I hope I die before we ever have to leave him again.

Have been a pt. of Dr. Hee's for over 20 years. I love him and his assistant, Jenny! They are both incredibly compassionate, generous, and easy to talk to. While Dr. Hee sometimes has his own ideas on treatments, he is very open to other, newer ideas, and will even give them a try if he feels they might work for the diseases I have. I applaud him for his thoroughness, and willingness to dig deeper into something that is more than a 'simple ailment'. And I love Jenny's compassion and the fact she remembers me every time I come into the office!

Has been our doctor for ten years or so - enough said

Dr. Darren P Hee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.