Dr. Darren Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Kaufman?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Excellent Doctor, office staff and nurses. No waiting time at all, your scheduled appointment time is the time you get called in to see the doctor. Dr. Kaufman was very pleasant and spent a lot of time discussing my medical history. Doctor Kaufman spoke to me and not at me when discussing his medical plan for me. The staff called when my blood tests came in to let me know the results. My other doctors never call me and advise me to check out my results on their website. I highly recommend this medical group!

The Most Rude Staff!!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

The staff, particularly the front desk staff is extremely rude and inappropriate. Would NEVER go back!!!!

Best dr. & staff around!

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Dr. Kaufman & his staff are incredible. The care is the absolute best & there is none of the usual dr.'s office garbage!

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

An extremely competent, compassionate doctor!

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Stay away from this doctor. He overlooked a kidney condition I have. When questioned he got overly defensive and had his office staff call me nonstop all day. He has a nasty temper. I had to place a quality of care complaint to my insurance company.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Only thing I can say is that, if not for Dr. Kaufman, I would be dead today. Enough said.

Charles Mirabella

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I travel 40 miles for my visit.There are many physicians in Manhattan and my travel time would be much less.When you find a superior doctor as Dr Kaufman there is no reason for me to seek medical attention elsewhere.

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Great Doctor, and office staff. No waiting time at all. Dr. Kaufman spent a lot of time discussing my medical history, and one of the few Doctors who actually look at you when you are talking to him. The staff calls when the blood tests come in to let you know if they are fine or not. My other Nephrologist never called to give me the heads up on the resultsI highly recommend this Doctor.

Lucky to have found Dr. Kaufman and staff

Posted on August 25th, 2011

You will not find a more knowledgable nephrologist anywhere in Suffolk County. In addition to the fact that he is an excellent physician, especially where renal and/or blood pressure problems issues are present, he is also very kind, and always willing to explain your condition and treatment options to you in terms you can understand. There is usually no wait at all in his office. The most I've ever waitied was 5 minutes and that was being squeezed in for an emergency appointment. He is very prompt, and expects you to be as well. Unlike any other doctor I've experienced, Dr. Kaufman takes your financial situation into consideration when necessary. I was equally impressed with his associate, Dr. Zhu. There is one other doctor there, but I have not seen him so I can't comment. As for the staff, Colleen is sometimes a little curt, but nice, and the rest of the staff-Linda, Lisa and Mary- treat you like an old friend. They're all very welcoming and helpful. I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kaufman and his staff. When you need them, they are there...always reachable, any time of day or night or weekends...and they know what to do to help their patients. Much thanks to all of you if you happen to read this review...and to everyone else: I highly recommended Dr. Kaufman, and I would not give this recommendation to anyone who didn't deserve it.

Fantastic Physician

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

Dr. Kaufman is a wonderful physician who explains your medical diagnosis/plan of care in a way that it is very clear and easy to understand. He is very knowledgable and caring. The office staff is also wonderful and the wait time is less than 5 minutes.

Posted on April 16th, 2011

I have been under Dr. Kaufman's care for over 12 years. He is a caring and humane Dr.

lawyer

Posted on November 6th, 2010

This Doctor and the other Doctors that worked there, were not that good at all. I was told that they were the the best, but not true at all. The doctor was in a hurry and did not really talk to me at all, not professional. Also his Office staff, and Nurses were not nice at all. They were all very nasty.Only Plus was a clean office.