Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darren Kay has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Saw Dr. Kay this morning at Northwest ER in Rita Ranch after our pediatrician recommended a CT scan. Dr. Kay was very rude and judgmental of our doctors recommendation. Made me feel like my concerns were unwarranted. As a mother I would rather be safe than sorry when it comes to my child's health. Not impressed with Dr. Kay or his bedside manner.
It is hard for me to believe that anyone would give this emergency room physician 4/4 stars. I had unfortunately had too many experiences with this man and he is at the very least dangerous. He put my daughter in the hospital at TMC for two weeks after he did a spinal puncture causing a spinal bleed. He is known for doing this all the time. He misdiagnosed my son when it was an appendicitis and me well lets just say he is a nasty piece of work. He is disliked by his piers and surgeons and is known for being unbelievably arrogant. I would watch out if you ever get this guy at NWMC because your life depends on his care.
Dr. Kay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Darren Kay accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNw Tucson Emergency Physicians Pc, 6200 N La Cholla Blvd, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Darren Kay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.