Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Darren K Keiser has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Darren K Keiser has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Darren K Keiser has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
As a patient, I have been seeing Dr. Keiser for a shoulder injury. He is the most professional, understanding, patient-NEVER feel like he's in a rush, kind and I beleive he wants to help his patients. Health care providers like Dr. Keiser are "rare" to find.I have put my trust into Dr. Keiser and his staff and I have been taken care of since day one.
Due to your incompetence the surgery you performed on me was incomplete and I had to have another doctor fix what you missed and screwed up. When I told you of problems after surgery all you could say while scratching your head was " I don't know". What kind of answer is that!!!! You also shot me with Cortizone saying that would fix the problems occuring after surgery, the doctor that performed the second surgery had to remove the muscle that was DEAD because of the shot you have me. You are lucky the Mal-Practice laws of this state are doctor "FRIENDLY" which is a tragedy for anyone who comes to you for help! The laws need to be changed to prevent you from screwing anybody else. I was out of work for 1 1/2 years because of you and lost alot of money that I can't get back. Thanks for nothing!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Keiser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Darren K Keiser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Physicians Clinic Healthwest, 16120 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darren K Keiser, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Omaha, NE, in this video.
Dr. Darren K Keiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.