Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darren Keller
Dr. Darren Keller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Keller is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center and Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Darren Keller has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Keller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Sharp Grossmont Hospital
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Darren Keller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2929 Health Center Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Darren Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.