Have you seen Dr. Darren M Lynch?

I am very grateful for this doctors services. He is the best doctor ever, I have so much respect for Dr.Lynch and his amazing nurse Lisa. They helped me when nobody else would. I feel relieved I found them.

Great guy

I travel to see this doctor for my Lyme disease and other related issues. He is open minded, listens to his patients, and is open minded with different treatment options. He does not have the arrogant know it all attitude a lot of doctors have and trusts that his patients know their own bodies which is very rare these days. Would highly recommend Dr Lynch and Northhampton wellness to anyone especially those looking for an honest Lyme doctor. I am low income and there was absolutely no pressure to buy supplements there like other places.

ONLY INTEGRATIVE PRACTICE ACCEPTING MEDICARE

Try finding an integrative physician who accepts disability Medicare & waives co-pay based on extremely low income. You won't be bale to get in anywhere except here,. Dr Lynch listens,has compassion, and is sensitive to cost of care. Total cost of effective treatment recommended: $6.00. Whoever wrote they are only interested in $$$ doesn't know much about alternative integrative medicine.They are the alternative to Big Pharma. You will have to pay for supplements out of pocket. welcome to America. It depends on what you elect to put in your body ad how you seek to heal.

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Lynch and Northampton Wellness. They seem to only care about getting your money and having you buy their products than actually caring about your health. They even charged me for a visit that I had to cancel due to an emergency.

Attentive, Intelligent, Compassionate Listener. Well-Grounded in Diverse Approaches to Healing.

Dr. Lynch is a calm and centered person. He truly listens, is open to a variety of approaches, knows when to use more traditional Western medicine, when to integrate longer-term herbal medicines and which companies are reliable suppliers of supplements. In other words, he does understand "integrative" medicine, and he consistently improves his knowledge base. Always important to me: he is not threatened by patients asking questions based on studies they have read (even if they have been in another language or deal with gender in medicine). Even my husband, who is much more a person who believes in the "gods in white coats" who can do no wrong, very much appreciates Dr. Lynch's tranquil yet observant and compassionate demeanor.

would not recommend

I did not have a good experience with Dr lynch. He charges high fees and did absolutely nothing to help me or my condition. I was told the initial appointment would be two hours then was rushed out of the office after only 50 minutes. Complete waste of time and money. Would not recommend.

I am a 41 yr old Mother of three children. In all my years experience with practitioners, Dr. Lynch is by far the best. We travel 3 hours to see him when needed. I wish we lived closer.

Dr. Darren M Lynch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.