Dr. Darren E Malone Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Darren E Malone?

Darren Malone is the Best!

He was such a great doctor, he followed up after my appointment and helped with my eyesight! Over all great guy!

Long wait but worth it

Long wait but worth it

He spotted a serious condition that fortunately for now just needs to be monitored, but he was on top of it in the beginning and very proactive in making sure I was ok. I think he is an excellent dr. He is very smart and caring and has an excellent bed side manner. I only see him once a year, but he always remembers me and details about me so I know he's not faking. I think he's a great Dr. I refer anybody I know that needs an eye dr to him.

Doctor was great and the office was very nice.

I really like Dr. Malone. He is on time, the staff is great and they get me in and out in under an hour including the time it takes to dialate my eyes.

Worst doctor visit ever

Seemed intimidated and angry that I had researched my condition and was more informed than he was on current treatment. A second opinion in the same practice confirmed what I was trying to tell him. There are plenty of qualified ophthalmologists, he's not one of them.

Indifferent to Patients

I have never encountered a doctor or staff so indifferent to a patient's needs. Dr Malone's arrogance is stunning. His assistant ran a test that lasted at least thirty minutes, and she did it improperly so the results were meaningless. He told me, 'there was a learning curve to this test required by the staff and the patient." Really? Why would you allow a staff person in your office to administer a test in which they weren't proficient! When I asked questions about his treatment plan, he seemed surprised and irritated that I required explanations. I woudl never trust a doctor whose feathers were ruffled by a patient askign questions. That was my last visit.

Doctor's Response

We apologize for your experience with us and the test we perform are very sensitive tests and many things factor to get an accurate result. We find technology to be very helpful but the test are not solely relied on to make a diagnosis or treatment. Thank you for your comment.

Two Hour Wait!

Waited over two hours past my appointment to get in. Rediculous!