Dr. Darren Morris Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Darren Morris?

Worst Experience I have ever had with a doctor.

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Dr. Morris is extremely rude. Visited him after not feeling well for weeks and he didn't seem to interested. He made me feel like I wasn't welcome and spent less than two minutes speaking with me before he got up and started heading to the door without any indication the conversation was coming to an end. He has terrible bedside mannor. I do not recommend him at all.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Disrespectful of womens' issues!!! Pick another

Best Primary Care EVER

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Best Primary Care Doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I have a bit of health anxiety (to say the least) and Dr. Morris has been extremely patient with me. He has been spot on about everything and he makes it known when something is wrong. He doesn't just brush everything off because of my health anxiety like most doctors would do - he listens and tells me if I'm right or wrong (usually wrong). He doesn't rush you out of the office either like most doctors do - he takes time to make sure everything is addressed. The office staff is great as well. Highly recommended.

Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

He is terribly rude and obnoxious. He acted like he was annoyed that he had to see me, as if I was wasting his time. He treated me (a cancer patient) with no respect. He even said several times during my appointment that I should "get another doctor" because his "license is on the line" what does that even mean? I was mortified.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr. Morris is a phenomenal doctor. He is caring and takes his time with his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Morris for 5 years and wouldn't think about switching Dr.'s. If he moves I will definitely follow him! I recommend him for any good or bad health issues you may have. He will always find a way to help you.

New patient

Posted on February 12th, 2015

This doctor is horrible. He did not listen to a word I said. I explained what a doctor had once told me and he just threw his years of experience at my face. He did not even make eye contact with me throughout the entire visit. I will never recommend him to anyone else. Please stay clear of this man. Also, the nurse never shut the door to any of the rooms. I could hear every conversation with all of the patients. The nurse weighed me in front of other patients. Privacy here is ridiculous.

Dr Darren Morris is incompetent

Posted on March 21st, 2012

I found Dr. Morris to be incompetent. He does not do proper analysis and misdiagnoses without care for the patient. Stay clear of this guy.

Posted on November 5th, 2009

very nice, accurate, and not too bad on the eyes either!

Two appointments

Posted on October 28th, 2009

I've had two appointments with Dr. Morris, and while it's hard to rate someone after barely knowing them, my first impression is to say that I think he's a good doctor. He definitely seems interested in my health and working with me to resolve my issues. He does not rush me out the door to get to his next appt which was nice.This has been the standard care I've received from other doctors that are part of Florida Med. Clinic too.

Posted on August 26th, 2017