Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darren E Whitcomb has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Whitcomb is the worst doctor that I have ever come across, and I am a Crohn's patient who have seen many. In my opinion, he is impatient, uncaring, discourteous, negatively judgemental, and does not follow the Hippocratic Oath for doctors. He refuses care on a wimb and falsifies medical records to support his own demented reasoning for his refusal. Be careful in dealing with him if you are unfortunate enough to have him as your Emergency Room physician. Be sure to stroke his ego and remain on his good side or you will no doubt be refused care and sent on your way, no matter how sick you are.
23 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Darren E Whitcomb accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Jefferson Medical Center, 1101 Medical Center Blvd, Marrero, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darren E Whitcomb in this video.
Dr. Darren E Whitcomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marrero, LA.