Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darrin L Frye has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Darrin L Frye has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Darrin L Frye has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Frye is the only kind of doctor that will be practicing independently despite ObamaCare. Why? Patients will gladly place payment for excellence in medicine at the level of food, clothing and shelter. He listens, has trained professionals supporting his practice, knows what he can do and does it, has a great sense of humor, is modest about his abilities but confident that when he makes you a promise that he can keep it. His medical training and experience is first rate because the University of Kansas is first rate (regardless of what the liberal-progressives on the coasts think of fly-over country). I had wasted three years and tens of visits to excellent doctors in major medical centers who did not know what I was talking about and simply sent me to another foreigner-US trained doctor who was learning their profession at my expense. This professional is an American who has served his country's military, serves his patients and serves his community.He is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life.
Need hormone replacement, but can only buy thru their pharmacy. They say in their medical service agreement, "Your prescriptions can be filled at the pharmacy of your choice." It's a lie! He wanted to charge me $1,500 to write out a prescription. I work/live in Singapore and cannot bring anabolics in the country, but can purchase with a prescription. It's a paperwork nightare. Dr Frye is a scam artist. Be careful!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Palm Beach County Public Health Unit
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCobblestone Chiropractic & Wellness, 10233 Okeechobee Blvd Ste B6, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Darrin L Frye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.