Dr. Darrin M Saikley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrin M Saikley?

I don't get to know many doctors because I'm not really ever sick, but the few times I have had to go in to see dr saikley I have really enjoyed. The staff is friendly, helpful and curteous... During today's visit with him I experienced a longer than usual wait period. I could hear him next door with a presumably very upset patient and instead of being mad, I actually found joy in the fact that saikley was taking the time to care for and console this shaken lady, had that been me I would have prayed for him to not write me off either. I would also like to add that both of the times I've had to see him, he has been absolutely kind, funny and genuinely caring about my situation. I left both times thinking how lucky I am that I got placed in his care!

MaMMaary Croonenberghs

I think Dr. Saikley's office personnel are prompt, very nice and efficient. Dr. Saikley has been a great help to me and is a good physician. I would refer everyone to him.