Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darrin A Strickland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
My only complaint about Dr. Strickland is I wish he wasn't always in such a hurry. I wish I could actually carry on a conversation with him but he does address any situation and goes on about his business. Overall he is a great person and Dr. I am very happy I switched to their practice for this pregnancy.
From the moment I first walked into this office with a totally complicated pregnancy, I felt well cared for by all. Each person is courteous and remember to ask about kids, family anything else they might think makes you feel more at home. The doctor himself is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever been to, and I have spent my entire life in doctors' offices. Thank you for making my experiences easier and thank you for being who each of you are.
I have been going to Dr. Strickland for seven years. He has delivered my two children and is going to deliver the one on the way. He is always supportive and takes the time to listen to you. You are not just a number on a file to him, you are HIS patient.I highly advise anyone looking for an incredible doctor to try him out.
Dr. Strickland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Darrin A Strickland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDarrin Avery Strickland Md, 3025 Shrine Rd Ste 190, Brunswick, GA
Dr. Darrin A Strickland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.