Dr. Darrin A Strickland Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Darrin A Strickland?

I highly recommend Dr. Strickland!

My only complaint about Dr. Strickland is I wish he wasn't always in such a hurry. I wish I could actually carry on a conversation with him but he does address any situation and goes on about his business. Overall he is a great person and Dr. I am very happy I switched to their practice for this pregnancy.

Excellent Dr.

I have been a patient of dr Strickland for almost 20 years. From the very first visit I have known Dr. Strickland truly cares about his patients and their medical treatment. He listens to you and will work hard to help you going way beyond the normal care you expect from other dr's.

THE most caring doctor in the south georgia area

From the moment I first walked into this office with a totally complicated pregnancy, I felt well cared for by all. Each person is courteous and remember to ask about kids, family anything else they might think makes you feel more at home. The doctor himself is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever been to, and I have spent my entire life in doctors' offices. Thank you for making my experiences easier and thank you for being who each of you are.

Wonderful OB-GYN

I have been going to Dr. Strickland for seven years. He has delivered my two children and is going to deliver the one on the way. He is always supportive and takes the time to listen to you. You are not just a number on a file to him, you are HIS patient.I highly advise anyone looking for an incredible doctor to try him out.

Great Doctor listens and cares about his patients.

I reccommend him to everyone he is what a Doctor should be in medicine to help others .He really treats you with compassion and makes you feel comfortable and at ease and is a really nice person as well .