Dr. Darroch Moores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darroch Moores?

Posted on February 25th, 2016

still alive today thank you and your team

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Doc Moores performed my lung surgery in 2007 and to this day I have had not difficulties. His expertise in diagnosis and performing of needed surgery is second to none. Since my surgery he has acted as a consultant to my disease with other physicians and I owe him my sincerest gratitude. I would recommend him in a second if anyone was in need of a thoracic surgeon. He is the BEST bar none!

Not for me

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Worst bedside maner ever left my wife in tears and amost myself as well

He puts your mind at ease.

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I had to undergo a biopsy back in October. Being I have many health issues, I was afraid to do this. The first time their for my scheduled biopsy, I walked out. Not because of Dr. Moores, but because of a couple others that were prepping me for surgery made me very nervous. Dr. Moores called me and assured me that things would be ok, and I went back down to get the biopsy a couple weeks later. He knew I was very scared I would not wake up from the surgery. Well, I am here to write this, and if he did not care as a Dr, he would not have cared that I just walked out prior to the first scheduled biopsy. But he did care, and he is wonderful.

I would reccomend Dr. Moores to anyone...

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Although he seems tough and hard on the outside, he has feelings and cares for his patients on the inside. He is the best!!! My husband just recently had a bronchoscopy w/laser procedure to remove a benign tumor on Wednesday and he is back to work on Monday. He had some complications the first time, but Dr. Moores is phenomenal, and awesome to correct any problem that may come up. The best!

Wife

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr. Moores is the most efficient, knowledgeable, professional doctor I have encountered in 30 years. He and his staff met every need my husband and I had under his care. I would and will recommend him to every person in my life who may benefit from his expertise. I am thankful for him and his abilities.

Dr. Moores is a brilliant doctor.

Posted on May 28th, 2012

Anyone who can have him as a physician is very blessed.

Thank you Dr. Moores!

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Moores treated my 72 year old father for lung cancer. Surgery was scheduled within a week and my father came through it with flying colors. Dr. Moores has to be one of the most talented caring surgeons I have ever encountered. He approached my family with a great deal of compassion. My father just had his 2 year follow up cat scan and he is still cancer free! Thank you Dr. Moores for giving my family a second lease on life!

terribe!!

Posted on October 29th, 2011

very sloppy surgical care. patient died after surgery from surgical related complications!

very unethical

Posted on April 20th, 2011

very sloppy and non caring attitude after surgery. Very bad follow ups. Should not be practicing medicine, much less operating on anyone!

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Was treated with caring, respect, and expertise - back to work in 3 weeks after esophogeal and stomach surgery

Nissan Transabdominal Procedure

Posted on September 19th, 2008

I am a College Professor and after years of Medical treatment from various doctors and visits with 2 other surgeons who said nothing could be done, my close friend who is a nurse recommended I see Dr. Moores and I am so grateful she did. I had constant heartburn,belching,"dumping syndrome", and pain when eating. I was 38 at the time and most of my day was shared with nausea and discomfort. that was 6 years ago and after the durgery my symptoms disappeared and I am now able to live a normal life with no interruptions for physical symptoms. As a PhD I had done alot of reasearch and 5 doctor's later Dr. Moores made my life normal. I now have 2 children and can eat anything without pain and I have no suffering to date. I thought my care was excellent and his team offered me all the time for questions I needed. Thankyou sir for being you.