Dr. Darrow E Haagensen Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Darrow E Haagensen Jr?

I love this man, he is the best Dr. I have had in my 75 years.

Outstanding

Dr. Haagensen is the best surgeon you could ask for. He is the most compassionate and caring Dr. I have ever had. He is very skilled in his profession, I have never heard an unkind statement about him. I feel so blessed to have him as my breast surgeon and caregiver.

A wonderful, caring doctor

Dr. Haagensen was introduced to me during a very traumatic time in my life when after years of being healthy and avoiding doctors in general I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Haagensen was amazing; he was honest with me yet he calmed my fears and gave me sound advice. He was thorough and informative. He helped me so very much throughout my ordeal. I did not know if I would live to be able to thank him for his expertise and compassion yet here I am 8 years later and I owe my life to him. If you want someone who does not treat you like a number with a face, please see Dr. Haagensen. He is a prince of a man and a fine doctor indeed.

Lucky to have him!

Dr. Haagensen has been the best doctor in all of the doctors Ive seen since being diagnosed with breast cancer. He truly cares about every patient and spends time answering all concerns. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He is loved by all his patients! I am lucky to have him as my doctor!

An exceptional doctor

I was treated by Dr. Haagensen for breast cancer at a very early stage. His evaluation of my mammography results was accurate (born out by biopsy and pathology following surgery) and his recommendations were sound as well as flexible, allowing me choices in how to proceed with treatment. I was particularly struck by his down to earth manner, his empathy, the efficiency of his practice and the fact that he did the basics of treatment room prep by himself. His office personnel, a streamlined, small group, are professional and efficient. He has no nurses bustling about; he changes the paper on the examining table himself and I think this bespeaks his general approach to medicine. He's hands on and he doesn't exude an air of superiority. He's humble and approachable with a bedside manner that is subdued, but truly caring. He takes as much time as you need and doesn't talk down to you. I have had many doctors in my life and at this time, when I was facing a difficult diagnosis and treatment, he was everything I could have asked for. I admire his commitment to research in the area of breast cancer. Occasionally the wait in his office was a bit longer than I expected, but I knew it was because he was giving his time to someone who needed it. At no time did I wait very long to be seen as he doesn't over-schedule the way many doctors do. I can't recommend Dr. Haagensen enough. My only regret is that I now live many states away and no longer have him as my physician.

He is the most respectful Doctor in the world.

New patient

I have completed the first evaluation for surgery by Dr. H and am naturally getting a second opinion. I do however keep asking myself why the second, the only answer is to assure my family. I was reluctant because he is located so far from my home and I am unsure how that will all come together, but I felt like I was in the best of necessary care from the minute I met him. I am still researching and can find only volumes of more information that convince me, for what ever the reason, I have persued the most valuable referral of my life.

Dr. Darrow E Haagensen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.