Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darryl A Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I saw Dr. Hill 4 different times. His bedside manner seems forced. He rushed through talking to me and advised me to call back if I didn't feel any better. I called back and waited over a week for him to call me back and he never did. Finally, I made an appointment and went back to the his office, just to be charged again, for the same problem, when he advised me from the previous visit that he would just call in an antibiotic if my systems didn't get better. He did this same thing again and again. I feel this doctor is more interested in money then the welfare of his patients. When I saw him the final time, he didn't seem to care if I was alive or dead, but he made sure he wrote on that piece of paper to charge me for a visit for the same problem, I'd seen him about 3 other times. I thought at first it was his staff, since they don't seem to be very professional. Now I realize its the entire office. I will NEVER go back there again. Each time I waited for over an hour to see Dr Hill.
Dr. Hill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Darryl A Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLaurel Medical Associates, 13635 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD
Dr. Darryl A Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurel, MD.