Dr. Darryl W Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl W Jackson?

I would give zero stars if I could

If I had not been persistent in asking him to view paperwork, he would have been in and out of that office in 3 minutes. Even then, he just glanced at it. He was dissmissive and refused to listen without a quick comeback and argumentative tone to everything I said. I finally had to say "Sir, I'm not wanting to argue, I just need.you to let me speak for a moment." At that point, he dramatically rolled his chair to the bed and rested his head on his hand and said, "ok, I'm listening." Still, after this dramatic moment, he quickly went right back to his dismissive 'I'm better and smarter than you' attitude. He insulted me and my primary care doctor in the first few sentences he spoke upon entering the room. His staff treated me very well so I was hopeful until his unprofessional attitude and bedside manner completely ruined it all. I was searching for any help possible and let him know that this didn't have to be narcotics. I would have been greatful for any type of treatment available but he offered me nothing. It was a total waste of my time and a crushing blow to my confidence in the health care system.

My father & I were so hurt by this man's treatment. He is hateful, dismissive & knowledge of medicine lacking(this was confirmed by other physicians.

Retired

Dr. Jackson is easy to spea with concerning issues that I have with my overall health. He has a very pragmatic approach and frequently makes comments that very simply puts my issues into the proper perspective. He is very professional and timely with his appointments as compared to all other health professionals in my experience!

Dr. Darryl W Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.