Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darryl Mozena has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Darryl Mozena has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Darryl Mozena has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Darryl Mozena is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Dr. Mozena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
Mercy Medical Center - Dyersville
Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Finley Westmark Outpatient Rehab Services
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Mercy Health Center
41 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1515 Delhi St, Dubuque, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darryl Mozena in this video.
Dr. Darryl Mozena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dubuque, IA.