Dr. Darryl T Mueller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Darryl T Mueller?

Good experience

My 6 year old daughter saw Dr. Mueller. He spent time with us and explained everything. I then went to him and was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. He explained the surgery and treatment. He spent a long time with me answering questions.

He did not even introduce himself to me and I had never met him before. He did no spend much time explaining things and seemed pre-occupied. He also ran tests on me without explaining why or what he was looking for. I had to wait 10 to 20 minutes between each test as well as waiting to see him each time. This occurred at least six times during my visit.