Dr. Darryl J Rodrigues Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl J Rodrigues?

Dr. Rodrigues is an amazing doctor and is very patient and caring.

I'm from CA and I called the office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rodrigues only to find out that he had moved to Idaho. He is a very kind and gentle doctor who makes you feel at ease! I was 19 when when he delivered my second child, I have 5, and I will never forget the moment right after delivery he asked if he could hold my son! His compassion for what he does shines! Thank you Dr. Rodrigues for giving me such an awesome experience of having such a caring Dr. that you are! Blessings to you and your future patients in your new journey!

the BEST and most KIND

I had the blessing of having Dr. Rodrigues as my OB throughout my entire pregnancy and birth of my first child this last spring! He made this chapter of my (and my husband's) life so enjoyable. Can't imagine having my second child without him.

Dr. Darryl J Rodrigues is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.