Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darryl Steele
Dr. Darryl Steele, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Euless, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Steele is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. He speaks English.
Dr. Darryl Steele has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 38
Check with the AMA- this Dr. Has spent Time in Huntsville prison- lost his License- had a practice in Dallas giving Out Heavy Narcotic Rx's to drug addicts, Sold the samples to a pharmacy when His office was on Rosedale- has moved So many times because of all the shady Things he's done, including insurance Fraud. Kept a liquor cabinet in his office, Made sexual advances to female staff Temper tantrums, rudeness, odd Behavior & list goes on- run away From this guy- wouldn't trust him With my animals for sure let alone a Loved one.... all you have to do is Check with the AMA to verify these Facts
Dr Steel is an extreamly smart man. I love that he always suggests nutrition to help with on towing symptoms. I have struggled with my health for years and scene many Drs. He has been the only Dr that has finally informed me and educated me on why my body reacts the way it does. His bedside manner is different but that's not a big deal based on how much he has helped. I take him with a pinch of salt. Actually he's quite funny. Very smart and highly recommended his care
Very sweet man and very knowledgeable. He actually took the time and explained to me in detail what was going on and what I needed to do to fix it. I had to hear some things that are very hard to hear but he put it in a way that made me feel like I have the power to do what needs to be done. He gave me HOPE for once. He prescribed me exactly what was needed and nothing more plus he gave me money saving tips. He even shared a little about his own family and experiences. He knew I was scared going in and his bedside manner was wonderful. He calmed me down and made me feel like I wasn't only talking to a doctor but also talking to a friend or even family member while still staying very professional. His staff was also very kind, fun to talk to and made me feel so good and not scared about coming in. I hate seeing doctors and I can honestly say that this was the first time I was ever put at ease while going to the doctor. From the moment I checked in with the very friendly and knowledgeable staff to Dr. Steele himself. I gained so much knowledge and understanding and like I said the best if all I left feeling full of HOPE...
Dr. Steele is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Manitoba
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Darryl Steele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHurst Euless Bedford Family Care, 800 N Industrial Blvd, Euless, TX
Dr. Darryl Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Euless, TX.