Dr. Darryl Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Stein?

Awesome Dr.

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Dr. Stein saved my husband's life. He didn't pull any punches, gave it to us straight but because of his excellent surgery skills, my husband has survived.

ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Had to have left upper lung cut out. Never had any major surgery & was a little apprehensive but Dr. Stein put me at ease. Answered all my questions before the surgery so I had total confidence in him. All his staff was also totally professional. It's been 4 weeks since the surgery & everything is going just as he said. Thanks doc .

John Mooney

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr. Stein combines an easygoing warm bedside manner with the confidence of Steve McQueen! He took the time to explain everything to me despite my profound hearing loss and when he finished I knew he was a man i could trust with my life. And i dont trust nobody! I cant imagine agreeing to have this done were it not for the warm optimism and respect for his skills that put me so at ease, that i never once questioned having the procedure done. Thanks so much doc; im so glad you were there.

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Stein as he is very good at what he does & one of the best.My only complaint would be if you can not see him and have to see 1 of his PA's as we have had to deal with 2 of them and their bedside manners leave a lot to be desired.

Quadruple Bypass Surgery

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I AM ALIVE thanks to Dr. Stein. I met him after my shocking Angiogram which revealed 5 blocked arteries. He was summoned to Chandler Regional and came within 35 minutes. My condition was a "Widow Maker." I had serious doubts about my longevity. HE IS EXCELLENT and respected by all his peers, nurses, and other patients. I was out of the hospital in 5 days and am thrilled to be home with my loved ones. THANK YOU DR. STEIN.

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Great Doc

Jill Patterson

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Dr Stein was personally requested by me to take care of my husband when he went in for bypass. He was an amazing doctor with the best bedside manner I could have ever imagined. My husband has healed so well that he is actually going back to work sooner than expected. If anyone needs a cardio surgeon, look no further! he is amazing!!!!

Posted on May 9th, 2017