Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darryl L Stinson
Dr. Darryl L Stinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX, with other offices in Mission, TX and McAllen, TX . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stinson is affiliated with Mission Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Darryl L Stinson has 3 locations
500 S Bicentennial Blvd
McAllen, TX 78501
2010 E Griffin Pkwy
Mission, TX 78572
Book Online Now
Dr. Darryl L Stinson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Darryl L Stinson has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Gettging to know me
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darryl L Stinson - Posted on September 26th, 2011
My first meeting with Dr. Stinson was to see if he rushed me through or took the time to get to know me. He took the time to get to know me and my medical records. I made the decision for him to become my primary care physician. If I see another doctor for any reason. He makes the referral and stays abreast of any and all medical orders given by other doctors.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darryl L Stinson - Posted on August 25th, 2011
Dr. Stinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1988
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Darryl L Stinson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Darryl L Stinson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near McAllen, TX.