Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darryl A Tannenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Darryl A Tannenbaum has the following 31 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Ankle Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Wrist Injury
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Sprains and Strains
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Elbow Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hand Injuries
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Darryl A Tannenbaum has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Darryl A Tannenbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I live in Indianapolis and have heard for years, Darryl Tannenbaum, MD is considered one of the top educated and skilled Orthopedic Surgeons in the United States. He eliminated pain in my hip. I have diabetes and some other medical complicating factors. I am a new man. I have a small scar and only want to remain anonymous due to knowing hundreds of Orthopedic Surgeons professionally and personally in Indiana.
We are extremely lucky to have an exceptional surgeon in southern Indiana who could easily be practicing in the finest hospitals in the United States. To have Dr. Tannenbaum, a physician with extraordinary credentials, who has trained with world renown doctors at Harvard Medical School in our area practicing, is a luxury and almost never the case. Our family is so grateful. We come from the coast and know how unusual this really is!
Dr. Tannnenbaum saw me after I had two specialists give me their opinions. I was told from a freind I MUST see him and I am so greateful I did. He was an exceptionally bright physician with truely remarkable back ground. Harvard undergraduate and Harvard Medical School with top honors! THanks so much
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Darryl A Tannenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Indiana Orthopedics, 930 E Barachel Ln Ste 500, Greensburg, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darryl A Tannenbaum in this video.
Dr. Darryl A Tannenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, IN.