Dr. Darryl Tannenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Tannenbaum?

C.E.O. Pharmaceutical Company

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I live in Indianapolis and have heard for years, Darryl Tannenbaum, MD is considered one of the top educated and skilled Orthopedic Surgeons in the United States. He eliminated pain in my hip. I have diabetes and some other medical complicating factors. I am a new man. I have a small scar and only want to remain anonymous due to knowing hundreds of Orthopedic Surgeons professionally and personally in Indiana.

THE BEST

Posted on July 31st, 2012

You can not find a smarter, more thoughtful surgeon. 2012 for me was a very good year! I had two broken (yes) legs and while my doctor was fixing those, Dr. Tannenbaum discovered a serious heart murmur and saved my life. He's the best. I am training for my first marathon.

Expertise in orthopedics unsurpassed

Posted on July 30th, 2012

We are extremely lucky to have an exceptional surgeon in southern Indiana who could easily be practicing in the finest hospitals in the United States. To have Dr. Tannenbaum, a physician with extraordinary credentials, who has trained with world renown doctors at Harvard Medical School in our area practicing, is a luxury and almost never the case. Our family is so grateful. We come from the coast and know how unusual this really is!

Dr.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr. Tannnenbaum saw me after I had two specialists give me their opinions. I was told from a freind I MUST see him and I am so greateful I did. He was an exceptionally bright physician with truely remarkable back ground. Harvard undergraduate and Harvard Medical School with top honors! THanks so much

Posted on September 11th, 2017