Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darryl Wells
Dr. Darryl Wells, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Wells is affiliated with Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Swedish Edmonds Hospital and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Darryl Wells has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Wells is the best in the business.i came to his office with a bad case of afib and after explaining options to me, the only one that made since was the ablation. The procedure went just like clock work and in two days I was able to get on with life. Dr Wells told me in 2015 no one should have to put up with the condition. Trust him and go for it!
Dr. Wells performed a coronary ablation catheter ablation on me a few days ago, and I feel so much better. He was professional and thorough, and took the time to make sure that my heart condition was completely resolved. My next best alternative would have been taking prescriptions for the rest of my life and feeling just so-so. I am so grateful that Dr. Wells took my case and performed this procedure.
Dr. Wells is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Heart & Vascular Institute
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Darryl Wells accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions550 17th Ave, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darryl Wells in this video.
Dr. Darryl Wells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.