Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darshan K Bhangdia has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Got the impression my health problem was no big deal. Blood in the urine could be from many things. After being told there was a mass on my MRI he did not think so but if I wanted another one done later he would request it but got the impression he did not think it was necessary.am going for a second opinion would not refer this Dr. to anyone
Dr. Bhangdia & his staff are all superb! They posess all the skills & traits one seeks in medical professionals. They are knowledgeable, skillful, compassionate, caring, empathetic, kind, gentle, factual, honest, supportive, personable, good listeners & communicators, put patients at ease, follow up with patients, have a sense of humor at appropriate times, are down to earth . . . I could not say a negative thing about Dr. Bhangdia &/or his staff. If you need a Urologist, Dr. Bhangdia is the person you need.
very rude and totally obnoxious! treated me disrespectful and actually acted angry when i asked questions. i've never had a worse experience with a doctor. i reported him to the hospital's human resource department. his office called to apologize for his behavior. i told them i wanted a call from him, not the staff.....never heard from him. very unprofessional! i would never go back to him.
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Darshan K Bhangdia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeisinger Health System, 3 Hospital Dr Ste 306, Lewisburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darshan K Bhangdia in this video.
Dr. Darshan K Bhangdia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisburg, PA.