Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darshana M Dadhania
Dr. Darshana M Dadhania, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Darshana M Dadhania has 3 locations
505 E 70th St Ste 203
New York, NY 10021
424 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021
Book Online Now
Dr. Darshana M Dadhania has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Darshana M Dadhania has the following 10 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Organ Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darshana M Dadhania - Posted on November 7th, 2018
I am eternally grateful for the compassionate and extremely knowledge service she provided for me. Highly recommend her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darshana M Dadhania - Posted on May 15th, 2018
Dr. Dadhania is an excellent physician. I do not understand all of the negative comments here. I have been seeing her for over 7 years post-transplant and she is always on top of the situation and carefully manages my care. I have learned that personality comes in a very distant second to competence.
Doctor DD deserves a D
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darshana M Dadhania - Posted on November 4th, 2017
No common sense
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darshana M Dadhania - Posted on September 17th, 2016
Sleepless in Manhattan?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darshana M Dadhania - Posted on July 14th, 2016
25 Years Experience
- Umdnjrw Johnson Med Sch
Dr. Darshana M Dadhania Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darshana M Dadhania, MD - Nephrology in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Darshana M Dadhania is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.