Dr. Darshana Desai Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Darshana Desai?

Not to visit her

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I visited her in 1999 as follow up surgery advise by my TN Doctor as I moved to NJ bec of job. Newly married but she failed to advise about fertility help that we wanted.

Horrible Experience

Posted on June 4th, 2014

The Office staff is pathetic , there is more than 1.5 hr wait for each visit and because of this I wanted to change my OBYGN and went to their office to get my previous reports after duly filling & faxing the form 5 days well in advance and after speaking to the front office lady and taking a suitable slot . There was again 30 mins wait , just to collect reports which should have been ready . The front desk was printing them page page after I reached there and to top it all she was asking me to pay $1 per page for each report !!! I was being asked to pay for MY OWN REPORTS which comes to the doctor directly as per norms and I have no access to maintain a record of my sort... Had I lost information and was being charged , would make sense !! But being charged for my own information was a simply acceptable. Will Say Lousy office management and very unfriendly and uncooperative office staff !! The front desk lady is arrogant , manner less female . The Doctor is unapproachable with speaking to her !

Horrible staff

Posted on March 30th, 2012

About the experience below, either the doctor has not been receiving the messages or knows about this but does not care.I have had an extremely frustrating experience with the staff.I would have given negative stars if it were possible. Been trying to get an appointment for IUD for 3 months now(IUD expired in Jan). They first ask you to call on '1st day of cycle' to make an appt for the 5th day or so of the cycle, however when you call they either don't have an IUD in stock or no appointments open. Staff is not courteous and do not let you get through to speak to the doctor. They say they'll call you back and let you know about availability but never do.

She want only copay

Posted on June 14th, 2011

She is not professional at all . I went to their office for annual visit waiting time was 1 1/2 hour .According to my insurance I do not have any copay for that visit but when she came to room she found out that i have not pay the copay. She left me undress in room and went to talk to her billing department .Before seeing me she wanted to get the payment . Now i have changed my gyne ...........

Poor staff

Posted on April 16th, 2011

Dr. Darshana Desai is nice but the staff are very rude. They think themselves as they own the place but don't how to speak in English. I left that doctor just because of the lady who was sitting on front desk which would annoy me whenever I used to visit there.

Poor Call back

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Whenever we had a problem and paged for the doctors,We never hear back from her.Also the Staff is very slow in responding.

Posted on May 28th, 2009

Very unfriendly office staff

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Totally money oriented. Long waiting time and very less personal care.....Go on your own risk

Dr Darshana is always in a hurry

Posted on March 10th, 2009