Dr. Darush L Mohyi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Darush L Mohyi?

love it

all i can say is that i am so thankful i have a 6 month old thank dr darush

Make sure to look at all your options

My infertility treatment was all new to me, when I stared to see Dr. Moyhi. He has a good bedside manner and follows typical infertility protocol.But he didn't really address anything outside of my infertility that could effect my success rate. Such as insulin resistance, thyroid issues, etc. Only until my last IVF ( I had 4 done) and 6 artificial insemnations did he decide to have my tubes xrayed with dye.....the results showed I had a blockage in my left tube...something that would have probably helped to know beforehand. His office never really followed up, they were friendly when I visited but actually caring beyond that, that did not happen.

Kind, compassionate and caring

At first I had some reservations about attempting fertility treatments since we'd become so frustrated. I also did not want to feel pushed into jumping into treatment.Dr. Mohyi has been wonderful - his entire demeanor put me at ease right away, and even my husband was wowed at how easy it was to talk with him about even the most personal issues. We are taking things slowly and it's easy to say we feel like the entire office is rooting for us - like a family!Even if it's not in our destiny to have a child, we feel we now have a valuable support system that will help us through the process and outcome - whatever that outcome may be.

Dr Mohyi has been so kind to us we thank God for having Dr Mohyi as our Dr. we got pregnant our first IVF procedure but we miscarried our baby during that time Dr Mohyi was extremly compassionate and positive toward us letting us know he would help us again when we were ready. The orange office staff is a 10+ they treat you like family and make you feel comfortable and cared about.

Very caring

From his staff to the doctor himself, everyone at the office that I've encountered went above and beyond to help make my visit as comfortable as possible. Dr Mohyi himself followed up with me multiple times after the visit to ensure that I got the proper medications/follow up. It was clear to me that he genuinely cared about my health/welfare.

Couldn't Be Happier

It's now been only 5 months since I first saw Dr. Mohyi and remember how comfortable he made me during my consult with him. He is very calm and compassionate. I had one IVF cycle and am now pregnant! He and his staff were always there for me, and I was a difficult patient, calling after hours and even on the weekend one time with a question. I would recommend Dr. Mohyi to my best friend for IVF.

please, there are better doctors

after trying to conceive with dortor Mohyi, i notice that he is not actualized on procedure, since procedure and medicine is very past due, well... i did not know it could be any better in this treatment, very painful and the worse experience... i almost give up trying to conceive, due to the bad experience.

very bad experience

I was referred to Dr Darush Mohyi and the complete treatement was very poor and seems like the doctor did not know about side effects of this medicine in my body, because i was in fever, pain and terribly blowed and as another doctor told me i was diying and i was holding water and doctor Mohyi gave me an iv, this is giving me more liquids!!! Thanks heaven im alive but it could be the end of my dream to have a child, and my husband and i did not know any better.it was until i saw another doctor and the whole esperience was completely conforting after going through this nightmare.with another doctor i got pregnant in the first treatment, and with doctor Mohyi i tried 2 times, and why mention the price ... you all know this is a very expensive procedure...