Dr. James D Hales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James D Hales?

I had a great experience with Dr. Hales, I would recommend him to ANYONE !

The office staff is TERRIBLE!

I did not see the doctor as I canceled my first appointment. The office staff, particularly "Katina" and the office manager "Laura" display terrible customer service and are extremely difficult to talk to. They talk over you and apparently they do not understand simple explanations. Rather than listen to you, they insist on being rude and nasty. I recently relocated to this area and talking to this office was a terrible introduction. Oh, and "Laura" inferred that insurance will not pay claims. I promptly canceled my appointment and I will not go back.