Dr. Darwin Davis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darwin Davis Jr?

Posted on July 17th, 2016

I call him the psycho doctor. I didn't take a suggested medicine sample (I had no symptoms for stated medicine and it was simply a suggestion to get me hooked on it). He proceeded to get infuriated and started insulting me. He approached with his fist clinched like he was going to attempt to hit me. Finally his nurse burst through the door and I left. I will never return! He didn't help or listen to me at all with my health issues. Nurse made fun of me for thinking I had cancer on a visit also. Saying "All you males are the same, you get a broken nail... You think it's cancer." He was more concerned with filing me full of medications that I didn't need. The fact he has kept his medical license all these years is unacceptable at best. If you must use him I suggest having someone in the room with you. He has anger issues and it seems he can become violent over nothing. Most that approve of him I'd say do so because they've had someone with them in the room. I can guarantee that!

Wonderful Older Doc

Posted on September 4th, 2013

This doctor is right to the point and very up to date! He stayed up all night to receive my test results as they became available. He is a very caring doc. If you want a straight forward doctor, he's for you. If you want a chatty, smiling doc then go to one of the younger doctors who herd their patients through like cattle and doesn't recognize you from one visit to another.

Not great

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I'd used this doctor for many years. The older he gets, the worse he gets.Don't dare question his judgment or ask about another med because he'll say "your trying to diagnose yourself" He's very rude.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

I wouldn't take my cat to this Dr. Rude, and very abrasive.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2010

Dr. Davis takes care of my whole family. I've been to many doctors over the years and I haven't found anybody that cares more than he does. He's always very attentive.

Unprofessional

Posted on March 16th, 2010

I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone, he was terribly rude, direspectful, and very unproffesional

Posted on May 26th, 2017