Dr. Darwyn Chern Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Darwyn Chern?

Deserves 100% respect, he stands in front of most Doctors, and in conversations after he leaves, I only hear what great information he had just left them.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

he listens, when he documents his session with you, he allows you to know what he typed, following through with explanations of his review. He has been the only Doctor I have ever had since that really understood me better than I did. One time with him, You will be able to qualify a professional, experienced "person", Because he does come across as just another guy, from all others.I have been reassigned to other doctors, he is spread thin amongst patience. But I think I will have a fall out next time I see him, just to get another hour with a Doctor. Thanks Doc...

Posted on April 20th, 2017