Dr. Daryl Alexander Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daryl Alexander?

Terrible Doctor - Do Not Go

Posted on November 27th, 2013

She has to be one of the worst Doctors I've ever seen. She is only interested in billing through referrals to other Doctors and Labs. My 16 year old daughter was subjected to nausea and vomiting for two years through the insistence of the Dr. of prescribing the Pill, she then went on to send my daughter to a Gastro Intestinal Doctor who subjected her to an endoscopy and biopsy and when he couldn't find anything wrong he then wanted to do a Barium Xray to see if she had Chrons for which there is no cure. Both doctors failed to see that it was the Pill and the fact that my daughter had a urinary infection. All it took was antibiotics to cure the infection and I took her off the pill, nausea and vomiting stopped immediately. When we went back to Dr. Alexander to see if an IUD would be an answer she said no and put her on the Patch which immediately brought back the nausea and vomiting. Took the off the Patch and the nausea and vomiting immediately stopped. Dr. Alexander also ordered blood tests including an unauthorized Drug Screening test that we did not authorize and was not informed that the $690.78 for just the Drug Screening would not be covered by the insurance. This Doctor and I use the work loosely is a perfect example of what is wrong with the health system and how it's not about the patient but about billing. Don't go!!!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

If you like yourself, please don't go to this doctor! I was her patient and changed my doctor, but I am still suffering from problems that could have been totally prevented if she had known better and had acted wisely when she was treating me! Don't trust her with your body! That's all I can say!

Great doctor.

Posted on August 7th, 2011

She a great doctor. Took care of me through 2 pregnancies and a few very difficult problems. Always takes the time to listen to my concerns.

Read my review before making an appointment!

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Wasn't completely thrilled with my first visit but decided to go for my second and last appointment with dr Alexander. She is strange, doesn't listen to the issues that brought me in there in the first place, makes me feel uncomfortable when I asked questions. They hardly ever pick up the phone when you try to reach someone in the office and you will be charged $25 if you don't cancel within 24 hours of your appointment

NOT as caring as a doctor should be!

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Not a very caring doctor! My experience with Dr. Alexander was not one of the best ones! I feel like that I hadn't been taken seriously by the doctor and her staff for the problem that I had until it got much worse to the point that it was life threatening! She is not good with follow ups and doesn't tell you exactly what is going on with you. You would make an appointment for follow up and she doesn't even have your lab results and doesn't even care or remember! I am changing my doctor to someone who cares for my health as a doctor should!

Great doctor.

Posted on April 12th, 2010

She spent a long time explaining my medical problems to me. She was attentive to my concerns each time I have seen her.

She's very knowledgeable

Posted on February 13th, 2010

She's my OBGYN for my 2nd pregnancy and she actually took care of my needs very well. I will recommend her for her experiences and the way she handled my delivery.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on December 17th, 2009

Once she learned I had a PPO vs. HMO, she kept me in her office for a "consult" that lasted almost an hour. Why? So she could charge me $250, which she did. I only asked for my annual Ob/Gyn exam, which was 100% covered by my insurance and wouldn't have cost me a cent.During this "consult" she gave me 3 prescriptions, all of which I didn't need or request. She didn't listen to me or my needs. I stated over & over again that I was just there for my annual female exam. I kept telling her I didn't need/want drugs, but she didn't listen. After the consult, I had to wait almost an hour before she finally gave me the exam I had requested. Overall, it was a wasted 3 hours of my time.She should be stripped of her license. I come from a medical family and I have never experienced such unprofessional and poor diagnosis.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 13th, 2009

Dr. Alexander is an amazing doctor. I have had two difficult pregnancies and she was there with me through both of them. She is a very compassionate, understanding and knowledgeable doctor. The fact that she has been in practice for 26 years gave me GREAT comfort. I refer all my friends to her.

Posted on May 20th, 2009

I've been going to her for years. I trust her completely. She is kind and compassionate and I have referred friends to her... who also think she is the BEST!

Posted on May 13th, 2009

This was one of the worst doctors experiences I have ever had. Her bedside manner was horrible and she had no compassion for my situation. Very cold. Her office staff charged my $148 up front even though they said they take medicare. They then told me they will refund it and they were sending out a check. When I called to see if the check had been mailed they said they were not sending it and they posted the money to my account. On top of that, the pap smear she did was "inconclusive" and she said I need to take another one (which Medicare will not pay for another year) so I get to wait and hope I don't have anything serious til next year. Her office staff were very unprofessional and never returned my calls when they said they would. I have never had a doctor experience this bad and will not go back again.

Posted on March 29th, 2009

I've had her for a few years now and she always goes the extra mile and makes me feel safe and cared about. She ensures I do everything to take care of my self appropriately. She is dedicated 24/7.