Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daryl A Ellis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daryl A Ellis has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Daryl A Ellis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I have been a patient of Dr. Ellis for 6 years now and he is an amazing physician, I trust him completely with my health issues. I have to admit though, I cannot get a same day appointment or even a next day appointment if I am sick which leads to me having no other choice than to go to the emergency room for something that is not an emergency. My insurance does not allow for me to go to another physician or urgent care clinic in this situation. The other factor is the wait time, I have waited 2 hours or more to see him on several occasions. He does spend time with his patients but it would be nice to space out the appointments to allow for this or something. I understand that sometimes there are emergencies and things that can't be helped but unfortunately this is a pretty constant issue.
I have been a patient of Dr Ellis for 13 years. I remember when his practice was very small and hospitable. Dr Ellis's practice has grown over the years due to customers/patients like myself. I have watched this practice grow but at the same time get terrible in regards to the office staff and its disrespectfulness towards its patients. The newest office manager "Joy" there now has been responsible for costing this practice 2 outstanding patients that I personally know. Such an excellnt doctor surrounded by unprofessional staff running his show
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Daryl A Ellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBi-City Medical Ministries Inc, 5009 Riverchase Dr Ste 500, Phenix City, AL
Dr. Daryl A Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phenix City, AL.