Dr. Daryl Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daryl Ellis?

The Dr. Ellis's Patient

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ellis for 6 years now and he is an amazing physician, I trust him completely with my health issues. I have to admit though, I cannot get a same day appointment or even a next day appointment if I am sick which leads to me having no other choice than to go to the emergency room for something that is not an emergency. My insurance does not allow for me to go to another physician or urgent care clinic in this situation. The other factor is the wait time, I have waited 2 hours or more to see him on several occasions. He does spend time with his patients but it would be nice to space out the appointments to allow for this or something. I understand that sometimes there are emergencies and things that can't be helped but unfortunately this is a pretty constant issue.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Ellis is a excellent Physician. The staff is horrible. Needs to replace staff.

A Happy Patient

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Ellis sincerely has his patients best interest at heart. He is kind, courteous and LISTENS to his patient. He is a down to earth Christian gentleman with a great sense of humour, yet the utmost professional. He is nothing short of an extraordinary physician.

Disappointing

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Ellis for 13 years. I remember when his practice was very small and hospitable. Dr Ellis's practice has grown over the years due to customers/patients like myself. I have watched this practice grow but at the same time get terrible in regards to the office staff and its disrespectfulness towards its patients. The newest office manager "Joy" there now has been responsible for costing this practice 2 outstanding patients that I personally know. Such an excellnt doctor surrounded by unprofessional staff running his show

Horrible

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Dr Ellis and his practice has gone from being a down home

Best Physician

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

I had been seeing Dr Ellis for almost 3 years and I have found him to be caring and an overall excellent person as well as a thorough physician.He has an excellent staff who are always concerned for each person who enters.I was sorry to leave the area because I don't know if I will find another doctor who can maintain the high standard of service I was able to obtain at his office.

Posted on March 12th, 2010

cannot get a copy of my medical files when requested numerous times...

Posted on September 28th, 2017