Dr. Daryl L Fish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daryl L Fish?

Dr Fish has been my Down Syndrome Daughters Gastro Doctor for a few years now, he's so gentle and clearly has a love for children. Any time I have any concerns about my daughter he's always right there. His staff is also very good and prompt. He's diagnosed my daughter with her lactose Intolerance which no other Doctor was able to do..We live almost 2 hrs away from his office but because he is so accurate, friendly, personable and thorough I'd highly recommend Dr. Fish to anybody.

Fabulous

Dr. Fish is a wonderful physician! He has taken so much time to get to know me and my son, who has celiac. He really listens and is extremely knowledgable. Such a gentle and kind spirit. You couldn't ask for a better Dr!

AMAZING, SINCERE AND COMPETENT

I have had my son at 2 other peds GI specialists within a 2 year period (1 of which was at the Mayo Clinic) and could not get a definite diagnosis for his symptoms despite multiple procedures. We weren't satisfied with the mediocre care and answers we rec'd from either institution so pursued further help. Dr Fish and staff were an answer to our prayers! Through the same diagnostic studies he was able to rule out the previous diagnosis and quickly put us at ease with his wealth of knowledge, sincerity and calming affect. I have been a nurse for over 20 years and have a lot of experience with practitioners. I can truthfully say that at then end of the day it is very evident that Dr. Fish has made a commitment and clearly has passion for his profession and patients, not for the end of the week payday that is unfortunately becoming more common. Furthermore his staff have assisted me over the phone multiple times and have an equally altruistic disposition. We live 4 hours away from Marshfield but would never consider seeking a more geographically convenient provider. I strongly recommend Dr. Fish for the care of Pediatric Gastroenterology...nationwide!