Amazing

Daryl and his nurses and coordinators are absolutely amazing. I required multiple surgeries to remove a number of benign tumors for both cosmetic and clinical reasons. Dr Hoffman's work was better in every way than other experts in the bay area. His surgery was faster, his excisions were much smaller, the heal time was much faster and the scars were practically invisible after a couple of months. Really, he was superb. His office staff were also superb since I required multiple surgeries with a difficult schedule. They were organized and extremely helpful and understanding. All round so impressive and highly recommended.

AMAZING tummy tuck

Please read: Words cannot express how delighted I am from my tummy tuck results that Dr. Hoffman has left me. Not only has this surgery made me feel great about my body, but also left me emotionally happy finally feeling confident again in my own skin, and I will forever be grateful. I have been waiting over 15 years to have this surgery but could never get over my fears. Finding the right doctor definitely helped with that. Dr. Hoffman made me feel secure and comfortable, especially when he would give me honest feedback. After only one week of recovering I was already feeling great. This doctor is truly a great one and I would recommend him to any friend or family member so they could be as satisfied as I was. - Maria

Botched!

My tummy tuck is completely botched! Don't do it, I'm so sorry I went to Dr. Hoffman! Please do you homework, he seemed like a very nice doctor with a beautiful office but at the end choosing him was my biggest mistake!

Complete gentleman and professional. Dr. Hoffman is very knowlegable and gives you your best options available to your concerns. I would trust Dr.Hoffman to perform any elective or necessray reconstructive surgery with complete confidence. His staff is also knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable.

Dr. Daryl K Hoffman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.